Monday, November 17, 2014

Innovation Hour

Today Sadie and I joined Jackson to sell Conference T-shirts for our football team. I liked how we discussed what our opportunities were and it seemed very serious. I learned that putting a lot of designs on a shirt raises the cost significantly. I'm wondering if there is a chance we could could continue a project after we finish our project these few months. I noticed that Jackson is very focused and knows what he wants to do while Sadie is creative and likes to give ideas. It's very fun to work with my friends and get their ideas together to make something awesome. I'm wondering what it will take to sell these t-shirts and how many we will sell. It would be great if we sold a lot and made a good profit so we can donate the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment